Reese and ElizabethI'm back and feeling much better! It has been a long time since I have felt like doing anything but I'm going to win this battle! I had sinus surgery in Aug. and have been to the Dr. every week (every day some weeks!) A 2 day stay in the hospital....I'm getting OLD too... I had to have a PICC line and take antibiotics at home for 2 wks. (home health nurse, Melody, was wonderful!) She showed Gene how to start the IV and it didn't take him long til he was a pro. (he thought he became a nurse!) Jennifer and Bonnie learned how too. They all took turns taking me to the Dr. in Memphis. So, that's why I haven't blogged in a while.
We were in Hot Springs the last days of summer with our family. Reese went fishing off of the dock and had such a good time! We had more fun watching her! Children do that to you. She is really growing up fast.
We're looking forward to the wedding of E. J.'s friend JayO and his fiance, Hannah, in May. He has the greatest friends ever! They are so good to us! Speaking of friends, Megan came by in Oct. It's always good to see her too.
Reese visited with her cousin, Elizabeth today at Memothers. She lives in Houston and is here this week. Her Mommy,Jamie, is going to have a baby (sister or brother?) in Dec.
Bonnie has been sewing a lot lately. By the way, she has some things on etsy. Check it out @ etsy.com and go to seller on the pull down and type in bonniefraiser.
Congratulations to Phyllis on her retirement! I'm looking forward to the party! Now, we will have time to get together more often.
Harvest season is almost over! I hope everyone had a good year! Now, HUNTING!!! Gotta have some fun, huh? That means that I get to spend more time with my girls! Everybody's happy when Daddy's hunting!
No comments:
Post a Comment